Folgende Warnungen sind aufgetreten:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "dateline" - Line: 1000 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.2.18 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 1000 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 834 get_post_attachments
/showthread.php 1121 build_postbit

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
editing a post -> disconnection
Hello,

First sorry I don't speak German, there's an automatic translation by Google below.

This guestbook (v 0.7) works perfectly, congratulations! Except for one thing: I can not edit old posts! Very strange ...
When I post a message by myself, I can edit this post immediately as Administrator.
But for older messages, edit them causes an immediate disconnection from the administration (during the validation of the modified post) with this error:
You have been inactive for too long and thus were deactivated automatically.

And same error if the administrator wants to add a comment to an old message.
Is there a session problem when editing a message?
Do you have any idea to solve this problem? Thank you for your help.

Phil

Dieses Gästebuch (v 0.7) funktioniert perfekt, herzlichen Glückwunsch! Bis auf eine Sache: Ich kann nicht bearbeitet alten posts! Sehr seltsam ...
Wenn ich eine Nachricht zu schreiben von mir, kann ich diesen Beitrag sofort bearbeiten als Administrator an.
Aber für ältere Nachrichten, bearbeiten sie bewirkt eine sofortige Trennung von der Verwaltung (bei der Validierung des modifizierten post) mit diesem Fehler:
Sie waren zu lange inaktiv und somit wurden automatisch deaktiviert.

Und gleichen Fehler, wenn der Administrator möchte, um einen Kommentar zu einer alten Nachricht hinzuzufügen.
Gibt es ein Problem bei der Bearbeitung Sitzung eine Nachricht?
Haben Sie eine Idee, um dieses Problem zu lösen? Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe.
Hello and welcome to the forum!

I tried to recreate this problem, but i had no success with it. When i edit or comment an old post, it works just like it should. I think i need more information on this. Which PHP Version do u use? And from which previous MGB version did you upgrade to MGB 0.7?

And may i ask one personal question? Where do u come from? Lachen
Thx a lot for your reply Lachen
I use PHP: 5.2.17 and MySQL: 5.1.61. In fact I've just tried the previous version MGB, but I had the same problem. So I've uninstalled everything to install the 0.7 version... so it's not an upgrade, but a "clean" installation.
I can send you a mp with id/pwd if you want, so you can see the problem by yourself... Would u be ok for that ?
Thx in advance.

Phil

PS: nothing personnal Zwinkern I'm from Paris, France
Yeah that would be okay. You can create a moderator account with rights for editing entries only. I will look at this tomorrow. If that's soon enough for you!?
Just something which may help : It's not to click on the "Save" button when editing a post which disconnect the administrator.
When I'm editing a message, a click on the left menu (for instance "Settings > General") displays also the error message : You have been inactive for too long and thus were deactivated automatically.
It looks like the session is killed when I am on the page to edit a message...
Thx for your help.
Hello again!

I already noticed this behaviour but thanks for the advice. I tried to reproduce it step by step on my own server but - like yesterday - with no success. It seems that this is a very special problem with some special configuration of php on your server. Is it possible to gain ftp access on your server, as you suggested yesterday? It would make this much more easier as i can see the effect of changes in the code in just a few seconds.
Thanx ! All the details in a pm.
Good morning,

sorry that it took so much time to solve the problem, but i couldn't do it earlier. I found out what was wrong. There is a function that checks the session every time you load a new page. It checks three things. A randomly generated session_key which is unique for every logged in user, the remote_addr of the user (ip) and the session_timeout. And anyhow (i don't know why if i'm honest) the variable $_SESSION['ip'] took the value of the entry_ip which was edited. This was the first time this ever happened. And only on your server. Like i said, i don't know why. I changed the whole SESSION variables to a more clearly name like $_SESSION['user_ip'] and so on. And now it works!

I will include this change into the new version. Maybe there are more persons in the future that would have this problem. I can send you an already edited ZIP File with a Version that works for your server if you wish that. The files on your server i had access to are already edited.
Hello !

Thank you very much for these changes, it works perfectly now Lachen
You really did a great job with this guestbook...
I saw the changes in the files, I will re-use them, no need to get a new full package.
Thx again !

Phil
You're welcome Lachen
Für alle anderen die eventuell das selbe Problem haben könnten hier die geänderten Dateien. Bitte einfach alle Dateien im Ordner "admin" mit denen aus dieser ZIP ersetzen.

Angehängte Dateien
.zip   admin.zip (Größe: 74,12 KB / Downloads: 211)

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste